Titans Defense Possibly Looking At A Trip To The Record Books?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bababooey, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

I traded Saints D for Titans D when they were around the same value. Wise choice.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

If our guys keep this up, we could see two or three of our d-linemen in the Pro Bowl.

Hey, anyone hear anything from KVB this season? Nope!

How 'bout Babin and Ball? Hell yea!

3. RavensShallBurn

Genius. The Saints D is still good though... they're just not getting the turnovers.

The Cardinals scored 21 points off of defense, alone. Not the Saints D's fault.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I don't know what leagues you guys have been playing in but the Titans never come up big in scoring (I start them a lot). I mean, 300+ yard games that happen every week doesn't really translate into a lot of points in MY league.

I still love the Titans defense, though.

5. RavensShallBurn

Well, I don't know what league you're playing in. :)

I'm in Yahoo and the Titans D has the 3rd most points among all defenses.

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I'm on ESPN...I guess that's why.

I am going to pick them up in my Yahoo leagues tonight off waivers.

7. RavensShallBurn

What the hell is wrong with everyone in your league? Why does no one have our D?

I have the Ravens defense in one league and they are the third worst fantasy defense. I never saw that coming.

I guess no Ed Reed will do that.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Depends on whether your scoring includes yardage. The league I'm in doesn't count yardage, just points, turnovers, and sacks.

I start them every week and they've done me proud so far. That Tulloch INT won me the game this week. Literally, I won by two.

9. RavensShallBurn

Yea, that's why the Ravens not having Reed makes them not so great with INTs and scoring defensive touchdowns.

They do well with yardage, but for whatever reason they've only forced three turnovers in five games... and they're 4-1. That's sickening to think that they're nowhere near their full potential, but are hands down a top 3 team in the league.

10. highstep

highstep Camp Fodder

Playing the Colts twice definitely lowers the probability of maintaining a 4.4 sacks per game average but it is still possible if we keep blitzing and getting pressure off the edge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar