Titans cut Adoree Jackson and Dennis Kelly

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Mar 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Jrob....

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 2
  2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

A bit surprised by Kelly, but I get it. Not concerned about losing Adorable at all.

3. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Frankly, if we're gonna run the 2nd most # of man coverages, we should probably have those lol.

Instead of having 1 man corner, and 1 zone kick returner piece of swiss cheese.

• LOL LOL x 2
  4. Lee

Lee Starter

What did you expect? The Titans pass defense was almost dead last in everything. They gave up 36 TD's, let a 1st down on 39% of the time giving up 247 1st downs, gave up 4500 passing yards, and on avg let opposing QB's have a 67% completion percentage. Time for some young bloods to step in, hell they cant do worse than last years sad excuse of a pass d. Kelly will be missed though but we have depth to step up.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Terry McCormick coming out and saying that he heard the Titans were not happy with how Jackson handled his rehab. The question is, why did they wait until the 11th hour to cut him then? I don’t think his production is hard to replace, but again, the was a JR pick and I still say they need to reevaluate how they grade and evaluate prospects. We must improve in this area.

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

By picking up his 5th yr option, it becoming retracted, do we get a comp pick for Adoree?

And why do it now, that $ could have went to Jonnu or CD?

7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Good question. It would seem to come down to whether he is considered a “cut” or not. If considered cut, then no comp.

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

So if Adoree asked to be released, we lose a comp pick? I guess comps only apply to true FAs?...he Beasleyed us!

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

actually we were "J-Robbed".

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  10. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

That money will be used for another corner and wr I would think. Both of which will be cheaper than Davis and Smith.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar