Game Day Thread Titans @ Colts GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanBruce

TitanBruce Special Teams Standout

Im sooo tired of this offense. Something needs to be done with robiskie and Mike. Bringing this season down. Marcus ain' helping either turning into an INT machine. How can we have 6 sacks in 1st half and be losing.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Go sell used cars in Hawaii

4. Up_KD

Up_KD Starter

This baby boomer coaching staff LMFAOOOOOO im seriously dying right now

5. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

isn't it amazing how we have a freak of nature at RB and never use him. When he gets to run behind Jalston Fowler he almost always nets positive yards.

6. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Unfortunately, Mularky has already done enough this season to be back next year. I can almost guarantee it. We'll squeek out another win or two and he'll be back for another year of this BS.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I've seen this way too many times over the years.. This game is over.

8. GL2814

GL2814 Starter

Adore playing 10+ yards off everybody

9. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Colts are playing like they want to win...

10. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

11. QBKILLAR

QBKILLAR Starter

This is so bad I dont think I'll pay for Sunday ticket again until we have a new coaching staff. I'm so tired of seeing us line up with only two wide outs and run a back that looks like he could give a crap less about being on the field. I flip thru the channels and see RB's hitting holes wide open and trying to break tackles. Then I flip back to us and see a slow developing play with our RB going down at first contact. For the love of god spread the field and let Mariota beat you with his legs if he has too. Watching this offense is so frustrating.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar