Game Day Thread Titans @ Colts GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm with you, this team is such a tease at times, I don't want to get too excited if they're only going to turn around and **** me again

3. RPD

RPD Starter

It all comes down to this, doesn't it?

4. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Gonna take an absolute miracle to win this game. Titans in supposed season changing/big games always put forth their worst performances and the Colts absolutely own us on top of still being a better team and better at most positions.

5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

They aren't better than us at most positions.

Our line is better. Easily.

I'll take Marcus over luck. At worst a push.

Our rbs are better.

Walker is the better te.

I'll give em receiver.

Our front seven is better.

I'll give em secondary.

We should absolutely b!tch slap this team.

Get it done.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

I disagree. I think this is a should win game for us. While it's true the Colts have owned us in the last decade, I feel that the tides are changing. Colts rely too much on Luck, and while he was able to bail them out last time we played them, he can't be as fortunate every game.

I think it will take a miracle for the Colts to win this game. Titans have momentum, health, and Mariota. Defense is playing phenomenal as well.
    Titans win by more than a TD here.

7. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Only way i see us losing is by bad defense and turnovers. If both dont occur today we should win.

8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Luck owns us...I'm worried. That said, I like our team attitude...We don't lay down, and we are playing hot. Gotta get that run game moving and eat up the clock time etc...Marcus has looked great as well.

9. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

I agree with everything you said besides defense. They cant keep getting bailed out by dropped passes from open receivers, or inaccurate throws. This pass defense is still a major liability from getting us into the playoffs.

10. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

No miracle need, just need to play solid football.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar