Game Day Thread Titans @ Browns GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Sep 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

Clearly AB has been the biggest storyline of the week. Would love it if the 2nd biggest is a dominant Titans win on the national stage with a Mariota breakout performance!
    So pumped for kick off.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

:trophy:

3. 14u2ponder

14u2ponder Starter

Ready for another let down. I can't remember how long it has been since I actually believed in the titans. We have zero star power, like say the Freak, Eddie George, Air Mcnair, Warren Moon, Haywood Jeffries, the electric slide, Mike Rozier, the tyler rose M&M, tickets for elvis. But yeah, another season of titan football. :(

4. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

This season gonna be like 99 all over again.
    :trophy:
    Boom!!!
    Mic Drop!!!!

5. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

6. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Screw it I'm in because I hate the entire state of Ohio. Let's GOOOOOOO

7. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

C'mon man chin up. No Star Power? We got Byard who's a top safety in the league, Jayon Brown is on his way up, Corey Davis & Derrick Henry are promising. Marcus is capable. Landry has potential, Jefferey Simmons could be the new Fat Al, and even AJ Brown has some skills! Vrabel has balls as a head coach. We're in the right direction.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  8. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Sweet, CBS is airing this game here in Oregon! No need to find the link to stream this week. Titan Up let's go!

9. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

Everyone is going to be talking about Landry at the end of the game, and it's not Jarvis.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

CBS commentator on the Titans just now: "Well they went to the playoffs last year..."

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar