Titans Best WR Signs with Vikings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, Mar 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young54

Young54 Starter

Sharpe had some clutch catches and definitely worth bringing back for $1M. Like everyone else said, he probably took less money on a 1 year deal to go be potentially the #2 in Minnesota, a team that had 2 1,000 yard receivers 2 years ago.

That said, I'll take you up on that bet. What do you want to base it on? I say half PPR fantasy points. $50

2. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

you know what? DEAL! I was gonna say touchdowns but I have faith in Sharpe. $50 even if one gets injured... deal?

3. Young54

Young54 Starter

Regular season injuries I'll accept. If either misses week 1 due to preseason injuries, no bet. If either goes on IR in first 4 weeks, no bet. If IR after first 4 weeks, we base it off of production up to the injury. Injuries to QB don't matter.

I think that's fair ground rules.

Cool?

4. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Well I predict Corey Davis to miss a few games.

overall fantasy 1/2 ppr regardless of injury at end of season. DEAL OR NO DEAL? 5th overall pick vs 5th round pick

5. Young54

Young54 Starter

Yea if he misses weeks 6-8 with a pulled hamstring, advantage Sharpe. However if either get placed on IR before the season even starts it is moot point. Freak accidents happen.

6. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

7. Young54

Young54 Starter

Done. I've never used this betting feature thing. What is the $1 wager?

Gentlemen's bet son. I'm a man of my word. $50 on the line. Must be paid after week 17. You better not flake. Apparently, your reputation doesn't precede you well.

8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I'm really hoping the turf toe was affecting him bad last season.

9. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

the $1 is just moolah it’s just for a reminder for the bet. I’m a man of my word with real money these idiots think that moolah is more valuable cus they have more moolah than actual cash the broke motha fukkas.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Meanwhile you wont pay the piper with fake money lol

• LOL LOL x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar