Titans back in playoff race (for now)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

gotta be able too sell those Jan tickets too all those tarpkitty fans

but in all honesty you are correct, but I still want too see the Titans win every sunday

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

We are up to 30th in scoring D and we could be like 28th if we hadn't given up a league leading 6 returns for touchdowns.

3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

IF we go on a run like that, I will be very fearful we go into next season with the same coaching staff.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

and same o-line...

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Wow boohoo for you and all the losers that are rooting for our opponents that hi-five your crap.

Forget the Dolphins having the worst fan base, we are clearly in the running for that "honor".

6. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Terrible fans are those that don't care about the well being of their franchise. In my opinion, this team will never be good without good coaching (obviously). Given the history of this organization, 8-8 or 9-7 does not induce change. Changes need to be made. An elite team begins with an elite QB. We need an OC in here that can develop Jake. Palmer is not that guy. We need a good defense. Obviously Gray is not the guy to make that happen. Before this team can improve we need good coaches. It's pretty simple. If you're okay with the state we are in now, fine. I'm not. I'm sorry if that makes you upset.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I seriously doubt this

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

need another wr in the first.

:bliss:

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Lol not this again.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

You are what is wrong with the fanbase. The WORST fans are the ones that root against their own team. And the ones that are too lazy to get off their couch to support the team in person. YOU are the reason we see the stadium filled with visiting fan bases.

I mean, I am actually upset when the Titans lose. You are happy.

Just turn in your fan card and root for (or I guess against) another team.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar