Titans back in playoff race (for now)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

After some of our performances, it's insane to even be in playoff talk. The AFC has fallen big time this year.

It's fun to actually have to root for other teams to beat our competition. But at the same time we have to handle our own business.

I suspect this season to go like many other seasons we have had, and that we will miss the playoffs by one game. That Colts loss hurt more than we originally think.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Sadly, you're probably right. We need to tie the Colts record, and we'll get in (depending on what the other teams do). Going 6-0 would be nice, but I see 4-2 and a record of 8-8 and missing playoffs.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I wish we got to play Houston the last game of the season again. I think they'll have the #1 seed locked up - can't believe I'm saying this, but I do believe it to be true.

I hope they go one and done like we did against the Ravens. It would be a dream scenario for us to get the 6th seed, win our first game, and go into Houston and bend them over. But that's just a dream. Ain't happening.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

We're not a playoff team...

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Sad but true. We will not get a 9-7 record anyways. One good game doesn't mean our D is fixed.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

It is nice to have something to root for, I am so tired of not making! I hope we keep playing like we did last week and win out!

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

We're 3-2 in the last 5 games. The D definitely played good enough to win against the Colts and the D did not lose the game to the Bears (hard to really access them). They had 28 points and 40 yards and 31 points and 60 yards.

We have a serviceable defense.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

some games but most games in 2012 the Titans have been boatraced on D

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

most=all but 2 lol

10. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

this team cannot compete against good teams. Idk why people are cheering so hard to be blown out in the first round

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar