Titans back in playoff race (for now)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

With the win over Miami this weekend, things are once again interesting for Titan fans sitting at 4-6.

Let's face it, there's zero chance the Titans get anything higher than a 5th seed this year, we might as well start pulling for Houston, Baltimore, New England and Denver to run away with their divisions, steamrolling over some of our competition.

As it stands Indianapolis at 6-3 and Pittsburgh at 6-3 hold the wildcard spots. But the Colts face Houston twice and New England, so they could very easily become a 9-7 type of team (which is the goal for a wildcard team tis year). Pittsburgh faces Baltimore twice and Dallas, so it's conceivable that they also finish at around 9-7.

So we have no choice but to win out (maybe losing 1 game), and we're in.

Hope is still alive people. Stop cheering for losses so we can start over, we're actually kind of close to being the team everyone wants. Let's ride it out with this staff and win some games!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I can definitely see Pitt or Indy finishing 8-8 and yeah we can only lose 1 game, 8-8 would be way too risky.

3. JCBRAVE

8-8 and we'll be sitting at home for sure.

6 games to go, all we gotta do is win 5 and get some help.

This seems very familiar doesn't it.

4. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

We're going to end up going 8-8 at best. There is no way we are beating Huston and Green Bay. This attitude is exactly why I wanted us to lose, because as soon as we beat a couple of bad teams everyone thinks we are all of a sudden contenders and start warming back up to this medeocre to terrible coaching staff. we suck. There is no way we are making the playoffs. If by some miracel we do pull off a wild card spot, we are just going to get annihilated in the first round. That wild card spot will buy this crap coaching staff 5 more years. Who wants 5 more years of this mess?

• High Five High Five x 5
  5. JCBRAVE

Please remove yourself from the discussion, don't need you and the Dolphin fans ruining our happiness the next 2 weeks.

Let us trick ourselves into believing again.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Go KC!!!

Colts will finish 9-7 at best... which is why I keep going back to our game against them and how the refs ****ed us.

If we had not lost that game, I would predict we finish 9-7 and make the playoffs. I now believe we will finish 8-8 and miss the playoffs because of that dumb Colts game.

8-8 could still make it in the AFC though.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Hey man it's a long shot but would you rather have hope for the playoffs for a few more weeks or just go ahead and act like the season is over? Sorry but I'll wait on being miserable when we're officially eliminated. Oh and if we do somehow make the playoffs I hope the people rooting for us to lose for a higher draft pick or to just get the season over with don't jump back on the bandwagon when the playoffs start.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Its possible, but I don't even see us getting in at 9-7. I am just here to enjoy the season and the minute we are 3 games over .500, then I will talk playoffs

9. JCBRAVE

I'm a huge Chiefs fan tonight.

10. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

We'll win 7 games max unfortunately.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar