Titans aren't playing ... who are you rooting for?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Dec 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It's Shanahan's wife Peggy who's the mastermind behind it all, without her the Skins would have RGIII looking like Jason Campbell.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I do. You're wasting a 2nd rounder on a chance that your QB might get hurt. I would trust Tavaris in the Redskins system. A team like KC or ARZ that will be drafting early 2nd offer you a 2nd.. you take it.

Redskins don't have a first, and they have holes to fill. They don't have money for FAs. They have to build through the draft. Names like: DeAndre Hopkins, Xavier Rhodes, Jordan Poyer, Eric Reid, Cordarrelle Patterson, Corey Lemonier, or TJ McDonald are all options that would make a immediate impact for the Redskins.

I understand what you guys are saying, but i'd be looking to deal Cousins.

3. xpmar9x

The system is tailored to fit RG3s strong points.. thats what a real coaching staff does. You put RG3 on another team, he may not put up the amazing #s, but he'd sitll be putting up good #s. I just hope we can change his game with defenses learn to adjust.

4. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Well I forgot that the Redskins didn't have a 1st rd pick. I guess that makes the extra pick worth a little more to them. I would make the trade at the top of the second for sure, but if were late 2nd or 3rd I would probably lean toward holding onto it, unless there was someone there I really liked.

I mean they did draft Cousins for a reason last year.

5. JCBRAVE

I gotta admit, even though we suck and our season is already over, I'm getting kinda excited to see our team on MNF tonight. As the game gets closer, I'm getting more and more ready to GTFO of my office.

6. xpmar9x

Yeah, because they're super smart and knew '13 would be a terrible QB class. Cousins fell out of the 2nd, they used a 3rd knowing they could turn him into a 2nd. Honestly, Cousins would be fighting for the #1 QB spot if he was still in college.

I could see KC, Jags, Oakland, Arizona, or Bills offering up a 2nd for him. Early 2nd for a backup QB is hard to pass on.

7. xpmar9x

couldnt agree more..... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh. It's been an extremely busy and rough monday morning.

8. Thaddeus43

Oh I agree. No way would I turn down a 2nd round pick that high. Thats basically a 1st

9. JCBRAVE

Is that because 2 comes after 1?

10. Thaddeus43

No, its because 2.1 is closer to 1.9 than it is 2.7

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar