Post-Game Thread Titans 9, Jags 6

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I’ll be honest. If Marcus is gonna be a QB, who converts key 3rd downs, and makes football plays that don’t show up on the stat sheet or during crucial moments of the game like he was doing last year and yesterday’s game, it converts to wins. I really don’t care what his stat sheet looks like.

Guys like Stafford have big numbers and can’t even regularly make the playoffs.

But he needs to stay healthy, so he can make those plays.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Think I read they only crossed the 50 yard line 3 times. 0 plays over 20 yards. They had like 10 20+ yard plays against the Pats last week.

3. Young54

Young54 Starter

I couldn't care less about the off-field crap, and honestly, neither will anyone else here if he starts winning. Winning trumps drama. Look at Vick. I'd have no issues singing Kaep as a back up plan.

I think you inadvertently actually brought up a good recommendation... What about Paxton Lynch? His regular season playing time was very limited so we don't really know what he brings to the table. Had potential when drafted. Has some mobility. Still a free agent. I can't think of anyone else still available that offers more upside. I damn sure don't want Weeden back.

Is Kurt Warner ready for his comeback?

4. Young54

Young54 Starter

Color me ignorant. I was definitely thinking the boxer. Just looked him up.. still have no idea who he is. Now... Julio Cesar Chavez Sr.??? Bad ass. Although I always thought Jr. was overrated.

5. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

No, I'm saying why sign Kaepernick for 7 days? Why create that media frenzy for a week?

Im not going into that game with 1 qb. Sign another backup qb.

7. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I heard on the radio that they're thinking about activating Rudy from the practice squad :facepalm:

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Logan Woodside?

9. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yes sir, I believe that's who they referenced.

10. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Mularkey fell ass backwards into win due to the tremendous luck of playing nearly every opponents backup QB. And even still, he barely scraped by. He also couldn't game plan week to week, and put his players in positions to succeed. 3 weeks in, and this new coaching staff already has done just that. It's not so much the play calls, but the actual coaching and preparation. If you can't see that, no one can help you.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar