Game Day Thread Titans @ 49ers GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Was it cheap to do a fake HC search hire Mularkey? Cheap to not sign one or 3 big name FAs to immediately impact and improve our team? Our biggest FA was Logan but what if we paid more to get Bouye or Alshon? But yeah we're plagued by bad decision making.

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I honestly don't think they went with Mularkey because it was cheap. Disagree sure, but I think Amy genuinely felt Mularkey was the best coach.

Logan Ryan has been so good. This secondary has been so good.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Yeah, no dispute at all, secondary is much better than last year

4. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

this secondary has been good because of DL’s bend dont break scheme. They dont give up a lot of huge plays because of their cushion but their consistently getting bullied on normal routes from any above average WR.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Ryan & Adoree have been so much better than they get credit for. This team still needs a #3 CB but at least they've found 1-2.

DLB has been here for years with his soft zone & last year's secondary was torched for big plays time & time again

6. DaCost

DaCost Starter

Bills ravens Jags win :scared:

Should I start drinking now....or should I wait for our half time when we are down by 10??:whoop:

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

You can probably start now lol.

Good drinking game for the offense.

Drink when they run of 1st, drink when they run on 2nd, drink when they try to throw and don't get the 1st down, then chug your beer after a beautiful Brett Kern punt.

Also, take a shot every time Mariota throws a pick, then go watch highlights of the QBs coming out in this years draft.

8. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

no way either of them is a #1. Adoree at least not yet, Ryan is a lifetime 3 and made his name by covering back up WRs. Adoree has played very well, but Logan Ryan hasnt stopped anybody worth noting all year

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Ryan is absolutely fine as your #1 or #2 CB. He's not a premier shutdown corner, but I think this team can be a perennial playoff contender with Ryan as 1 of their top 2 corners.

That's far away from being our biggest concern

10. MsgBoardJesus

MsgBoardJesus Starter

We needed the Dolphins to lose. They had the tiebreaker over us, and if we win that eliminates them. Bills still have the Patriots next week and then the Dolphins in Miami.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar