Titans 2nd in the AFC South

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Futuremouse, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Futuremouse

Futuremouse Guest

for out of shape fans.

Jacksonville Jaguars lead the division in percentage of big fat fatties, with Nashville 7th overall in the nation. Indy comes in at a robust 12th, with Houston dropping out of the top 20 thanks to the hippies in Austin being...um...compelled to eat more...for some reason.

i blame corey simon for shifting the balance between Nashville & Indy. also Princes Hot Chicken & Jacks BBQ. and the Pie Wagon, if it's still in open.

forbes healthy cities ranking

i miss southern food. tried to have biscuits and gravy a few weeks ago and it the biscuits had some sort of grated carrots in them.

sigh.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

carrots in biscuits - wtf?

Biscuits are comfort food no sense trying to make them healthy or nothing.

Just try to not have 6 biscuits at a sitting is all.

In my family we occasionally had chocolate gravy on homemade biscuits. That's good eatin'there.

3. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

Man, I will pray for you tonight.

There ain't nothin' like a bowl of mater or squirrel gravy, and a big ol' pan of cat heads!
    The only thing that's supposed to be in biscuits is lard, butter, butter milk, and flour. Carrots are for rabbits.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

*waits for LenFat jokes*

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Memphis #1? They get a lot of high rankings in bad polls. Poor city.

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I would guess that memphis in may festival with the barbque championship dooms that city all by itself.:grrhee:

7. Futuremouse

Futuremouse Guest

i haven't had anything resembling a biscuit since i moved to denver 5 years ago. the altitude and lack of humidity makes it impossible to bake anything worth a damn, apparently.

but yeah, carrot shavings in the "biscuits". :rolleyes:, and no hardee's breakfast drive thru for a sausage fix.

they also dump green chile on everything.

if anybody has a tried and true high-altitude biscuit recipe from scratch, i'm listening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar