Post-Game Thread Titans 26, Eagles 23 OT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Poor Corey Davis. They captioned his game winning touchdown pass, but call him Corey James.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

A couple of things...if he can start getting thru his progressions faster, he stands behind the line for less time. Although listening to Vrabel, I didn't realize one of the plays I was looking at wondering why Mariota didn't get the ball out of his hand faster...Vrabel indicated that not all of the receivers ran the correct routes...so I'll take that off being a Marcus reading issue...and I don't know how many more of those there were. Something to think about.

Also consider, yes when he heads to a sideline he puts the D in a bind on whether to come up or not...but he also cuts the size of the field he can throw into down a lot! But I agree, we need to roll him a bit more to threaten the edges to not only set up big plays downfield and short dump passes to our TE's for decent yards, but to also put the DE in a bind...which should open up runs inside him a lot more since he can't just crash down the line all the time.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar