Post-Game Thread Titans 25-Redskins 16

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Dec 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Yep. Never said he should be a starter. I said he had a better game than Mariota. That part is at least close and debatable.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Man did you hear the part about josh johnson? Man Josh johnson was just so cool in the pocket. How is josh johnson not a starter somewhere? Josh johson is the best. Man that josh johnson is the man. Did I mention josh johnson? :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::puke:

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

On a serious note ... What the heck is going on with Succup ?
    I'm feed up with his missed extra points!!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

We should probably start thinking about moving on soon. I don't feel confident in any of his kicks anymore, even extra points I'm nervous.

5. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Gotcha.
    Still a stretch though.

6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

That’s happening around the league. It’s the best move the NFL has made in years. Not a gimme anymore, and adds to the game!

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Gaby did a good job coming in and threw some nice passes. It is debatable but I cannot agree that he had a better game than Marcus. Marcus was playing good and moving the offense. He did not get much opportunity in the 2nd quarter as the redskins had the ball for 11 minutes on their scoring drive.

8. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

There should never be a debate between your starting QB and Gabbert.

Gabbert has earned his salary this year. He's been money. Mariota has not earned that $21M next year. He has sucked.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • Troll Troll x 2
  9. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Any updates on MM8s injury?

10. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Yet another garbage assessment, not surprising.

Gabbert has been money? Wrong...LMAO.
    So, you think if Gabby has been starting all year the team would be better and have more wins than with MM8 at center?

He has sucked? I am not going to say he has been fantastic and lights out but he has flipped the switch and turned it on when needed and got us in the drivers seat to win. I wish he would have fantasy 400 yard passing and 3-4 TDs per game but I am satisfied with 3 winning seasons and the team vying for playoffs again. 9 wins last season and already 9 now with a chance at 10. I'll take this over 3 wins per season. He needs some steroids to stay healthy and my knock just like everyone else is that he is fragile but he can play. Don't even try to argue and say he can't ball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar