Post-Game Thread Titans 25-Redskins 16

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Dec 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I feel like the GDT should be re-read. Not everyone posts there but around 80% thought we were done when Mariota got the tingles.

Gabbert comes in, plays fine and has a game winning TD toss. Mariota played decent too. Had some good 3rd down conversions in the first half. All said and done, whe. This game is looked on a few years from now (it won’t be), people will say Gabbert won this game with BDH’s help and good D.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

We would have fared better against Alex Smith, IMO, because we would have known what we were actually up against. Have to credit Johnson for extending plays and making some good throws. I'm not sure why a team would reach out to Mark Sanchez over him.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Yep....many did think we were done. Everything would point to that at that moment....D playing crappy, missed extra point, QB goes down, and the general Titan history as well.
    Gabbert did a great job.
    He is a backup for a reason.

4. DaCost

DaCost Starter

Gabbert totally throw a pick at Ha Ha Clinton nix dude is not good.

If Mary is not playing we are done for.

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Guilty. I was sure we were doomed.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

SOFT

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

In all seriousness Mary was looking great in the pocket. Then, bam proves his wussiness.

It’s like when Jake locker was set for a career day vs jets and seemed to be turning it around then he went down for the count

9. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

If ... IF we do end up making the Playoffs. I feel much better with Mariota than Gabbert.

Just my 2 cents

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar