Post-Game Thread Titans 16, Lions 15

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

Sloppy win today, feel good though. Protection is still garbage, warmack needs replaced ASAP. Can't take chances down field when Mariota only has a few seconds to get the ball out of his hands. Defense played a hell of a game again, so that's a plus.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

• Informative Informative x 3
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

PARTY TIME!!!!!! Can't wait to talk **** at work and to friends whose team are 0-2!!!!

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

15-3, it sure did feel like it was totally over.

A lot flags went in our favor, that's for sure.

Anyhow, great way to stick it out and steal this W. Hopefully this is enough to continue to roll over and give this team more confidence to get more wins.

5. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

So did we get the win last week? Mistakes are sometimes caused by the other team and without some of those penalties maybe they don't score. The Titans were vicimized as well. It wasn't just that one drive.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. brian82

brian82 Rookie

Again if it wasn't for penalties and some absolute luck, we wouldn't have won this game. I ask for the offensive and defensive coaches as well as Mularkey to explain why after a strong preseason we were again under preforming this game fortunately we came on top

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Fire Robiskie

Seriously

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Sloppy game but I'l take the win! Is mariota ok why didn't they let him take the game winning kneel?

9. brian82

brian82 Rookie

I have said in previous posts teams will close our RB game down, this was pretty much seen in this game I think as a team we have showed our hand too much during the preseason.

10. 615nick

615nick Starter

Mm played pretty bad until cruch time. We need to get him going in the 1st. He's obviously more comfortable when moving fast and using quick plays. But, they put it together when it mattered most.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar