Titan Cup '10 Info

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by TitanJeff, Aug 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UVATitan

UVATitan Camp Fodder

are all of the spots full now? i completely missed the boat on this, in case there is a spot left

[email protected]

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Yes, all full. Sorry.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Peyton Manning
    Andre Johnson
    Roddy White
    Jamaal Charles
    LeSean McCoy
    Vernon Davis
    Hines Ward
    Jeff Reed (or Ryan Lindell)
    Vikings DEF

Eli Manning
    Knowshon Moreno
    Santana Moss
    Devin Aromashodu
    Dustin Keller
    Colts DEF

I don't see how you can get much better than that. I'll check the other teams in our league and see if they can compare to mine. ;)

I must say... it looks like there are 3 or 4 teams equivalent or better than mine. It's hard to tell, but I'm pretty pleased with mine... still wish we did a live draft because the auto-draft is too luck based. I did spend some time ranking players and selected players not to draft like Joseph Addai.

4. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I think Jonathan Stewart is gonna give me fits this year; I usually try to avoid two RB systems, except '08 LenDale the TD vulture. I just hope Manning starts hot this year, now that I actually need him to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar