Time to part ways with Griffin

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ive always known he was a scrub, Griffin doesn't like me for telling him he sucks, it's just nicer to believe he'd be better.

2. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Our defense sucks! I know its just one game, but what happened?
    How do you go from looking so good three weeks in a row to looking like garbage?

3. Joe Blaque

Joe Blaque Starter

The middle of the defense is pretty bad.

McCarthy gets injured early, Casey disappeared, Marks was a scratch, and all the safeties are trash.

The corners and defensive ends played well. Welker was held in check and Brady didn't manhandle us.

Lots of mistakes and small intangible things adding up to what happened today.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Personally witnessed him punk out on 3 tackles.. I am so pissed that we resigned him.

The signing of Griffin will come back to bite us and will go down as the worse resigning this franchise has ever made.

5. damersbrah

damersbrah Special Teams Standout

Wow. It was the first game of the season against the NFL's best offense lead by one of the most prolific passers of all time. Get a grip guys. CRY MOAR

6. JCBRAVE

Trust me, it's not Brady that killed us, it was a our crappy safeties.

7. JCBRAVE

We've extending 3 of the worst football players the NFL has. Amano, Johnson, Griffin.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

It sounded like that was Mouton who said that. You could hear that loud and clear where I was seated. I like to hear things like that.

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

OK, it's Michael but he plays like a girl. WHAT A PUSS.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Joe Blaque

Joe Blaque Starter

We're not crying, we're disappointed. Looking at the game as it played out, there was actually still a chance of beating the Patriots up to the end of the third quarter.

Really I am surprised we didn't get beat by a wider margin.

The biggest reason we lost was Griffin. He bit on every play action as always. Stevan Ridley punked him all game long.

The pass rush and corners were actually doing a good enough job slowing Brady down to win. Unfortunately the run defense was completely non-existent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar