Thoughts on Barmore?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titanoiler51, Jan 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

That doesn't really work for college kids, especially those that play for elite programs. A lot of guys have 1st or 2nd rounders playing in front of them when they are underclassmen at places like Alabama and Ohio State. Add to that the fact that these guys are maturing from boys to men during their college years.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

It absolutely works for QBs. Without at least 2 years starting experience they almost always fail to thrive. There will be cases you jump the track, but if I have a 2 year starter vs a one year guy, I’m choosing the 2 yr. When JR was hired, he said that sustained production was important to him in choosing a prospect. From a math perspective, with the constant churn of juniors and seniors leaving for the draft each year, the talented guys get their chances to play. A sophomore with quality playing time is better prepared to start the next year. Top guys find a way to get on the field.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'd have no problem picking an dominating interior guy in the 1st round especially one who can do more than stuff the run.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

An interior of Simmons, Barmore and Shelby Harris is my dream.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

If he can bar more 3rd and long conversions I’m in.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar