thoughts after tonights game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by karmarouge, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

They have the weakest schedule in the league.

That being said, three of their first five games are basically automatic losses.

@ Rams W
    @ Falcons L
    vs Raiders W
    @ Chargers L
    vs Saints L
    Bye
    @ Seahawks L
    vs Bucs W
    @ Vikings L
    vs Seahawks W
    @ Chiefs W
    vs 49ers L
    vs Rams W
    @ Panthers L
    vs Cowboys L
    @ 49ers W

Karmarouge's prediction of the Cards going 1-9 through the first ten games is simply moronic.

I don't see how they won't win 7 games this season with such an easy schedule. I just don't. I see as many as 9 wins and as few as 7.

Karma, I want you to copy and paste that schedule I just put up and try to find lame excuses as to why the Cards will win 5 games or less. K, bud? I'm all ears.

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I don't necessarily think they beat the Raides, the 49ers either game, or sweep the Rams. The Cards are going to take a big hit after losing Warner and Boldin, they won't even be a shell of the team they were the past two years. Going from HOF QB to unproven scrub hurts. Taking away one of the best targets said scrub could aim at hurts even more. Stop Larry Fitzgerald and what do the Cards offense do? Didn't they lose Karlos Dansby also? Their schedule is the best thing they have going for them right now.

Going 1-9 is a stretch to start the season, but I wouldn't say moronic. The Raiders and Seahawks are both going to be better then they were last season....they could very well start off 1-0 then spiral out of control.

3. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

The cardinals will not sweep the RAMs!!! Sorry that just aint gonna happen. I gave them the first rams game, definitely not the second! aint gonna happen.

And the raiders, game, they are gonna lose that game. YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!!!! Much as i hate the raiders, you have to be stupid to think that the cardinals and that completely porous offensive line will stand up against even the raiders. It aint gonna happen. Not to mention, the raiders do have some very good defensive backs, that will hold back whatever clown is stupid enough to line up behind cardinals center. Raiders have sucked pretty bad in their last few years, mostly due to atrocious QB play. Jason Campbell is a huge, huge upgrade over Jarmacus Russell. He is even more accurate than VY. He should be able to at the very minimum mimic the results VY has had against the cardinals.

Only reason i said 1-9 is because i missed the fact that after the cardinals get 60 points dumped on them by the saints, they get a bye week. That will give them time to rest and game plan for the seahawks, who the "might" beat coming out of their bye week. (teams tend to win that game coming off a bye week, though i do recall titans opponents that fell in this category all lost to them starting with the bills)

I did not mention the chiefs, bucs because it wont be possible to tell where those team are headed. The chiefs need but to upgrade just a smidgen on defense and they should get by the Cardinals.

The bucs are the bucs. I can toss you a win out of those two.

I cant give you the second win vs the seahawks. IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN. The week after playing the Vikings the cardinals might very well be playing their 3rd string QB remember, the Saints will have killed the starter before the by week (whoever the QB might be will be lucky to survive a hospital trip after facing that vikings defense)

So flip your predictions. Give them the win off the by week against the seahawks and then a loss after playing the vikings.

They will be luck to win 2 of their last 5 games bro. And do you know what typically happens to a 2-9 or 3-8 teams in november? They tend to go into the tank? They fold. Every one who needs early surgery, rehab, or whatever, finds an excuse to get it done early to prepare for the next season.
    Coaches start to play rookies in preparation for the next year. The team pretty much gives up on the season!

I dont see a demoralized cardinals team finishing strong. (not that it doesnt happen, because i am fully aware the flip side of this argument is that there will be lots of people fighting for their jobs on that team because plenty of them will be getting cut.)

Overall, this team will be fortunate to win 5 games. they WONT COME CLOSE TO 7.

And they sure as hell cant depend on the 9ers giving them that final game. 9ers are well known for underachieving and if they make the play offs they will probably do it on the last game or still be fighting for seeding on their last game of the season.

4. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Again, talking football with some people is like talking to a box of rocks!!!

According to this "genius'" the colts lost their pro bowl QB who led them to the play offs the last couple of years, along with a bunch of key players.

I would ask if you couldnt find a dumber example to go with, but i have seen some of your more "infamous" post.

So i guess i will just have to let you run with that monumentally stupid analogy.:moon2:

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Stop saying "IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN" and "YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK." You don't know what's going to happen, nobody does. Tampa beat the Saints last year, nobody I know predicted that. I simply gave you 10 or so very winnable games, they may even win games I didn't pick and they probably wont win every game I thought they would but stop acting like you know for sure what's going to happen. It's really annoying.

6. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

I am sorry that you cant use pre season games to judge what a team may or may not look like. It is really sad that out of this whole debate you still cant seem to see where I am getting my argument from that the cardinals suck now and they will suck thru out the season. I guess when you watch pre season games, you are like GOT, wasting your time looking at the score board instead of observing QB play, line play etc etc.

See GOT brought up the 59 points put up on the colts last night. That is a stupid argument that only a fool would use to judge a team in pre-season. And if you notice, he is the only one in this entire thread who has even mentioned a pre-season score. Every body else is breaking down the game based on position, and actual tangible things they have actually seen.

For example, we have seen Lienart take some brutal hits (some from his blind side) on practically every play he took on the field. Any moron who understands football would tell ya, that the cardinals dont have an offensive line. After watching the backups on the titans brutalize those cardinal qbs, any fool would scream "THEY DONT HAVE AN OFFENSIVE LINE, CANT PROTECT THE QB, CANT RUN THE BALL FOR CHIT!!!" This is not something they can fix in the next two weeks. Their line men arent going to grow muscles and learn how to hold off dline men in two weeks. Their Qbs wont out of the blue develop a quick arm like Warner had. Their RBs are not going to turn into incredible hulk and start shedding tacklers who are upon them 5 feet behind the LOS..

This is not hard complex football knowledge any fool cant gain from watching a few preseason games! Your eyes are not fooling you when you see lienart average a pathetic 5.6 yards a pass. Your eyes are not fooling you when their running backs cant gain a yard of offense against our back up line men in the first half!!! It is not a coincidence that i was here ripping leinart after he faced the titans and afew days later the Cardinals coach announces Anderson will start their next preseason game. (I am not a football genius, believe it or not, every thing i argue here has been witnessed by every one who saw any of the Cardinals preseason games. Outside of the season predictions of course)

Speaking of predictions..here is a really bold one for you. A cardinal QB or RB will suffer a serious injury that will require them to be subbed either this saturday or during their last pre season game.

The cards do suck and they are gonna suck all year long. I am going to turn out to be right. But guess what, that wouldnt make me feel like guru of any sort!!! To me it so so plain to see how awful this team is i cant even begin to feel smart for pointing out the most obvious observations even a blind man can see.

Just so you know, those morons you see on ESPN, or NFL network, 90% of them are complete idiots. I know George Plaster has a certificate of idiocy hanging some where on his wall. (i cant forget that ripping VY all of last preseason talking about how he was going to be traded and how Chris Simms was out playing him in camp!! Chris f#cking Simms!!! I tried to tell people that it was all chit!!! I even took a buddy to training camp with me and we couldnt find the great savior in Simms that was being praised on radio as our next QB) They have no credibility and will do and say some of the dumbest things about football. Its just that people like you have gotten so used to that garbage you no longer can see it for what it is. I could be here all day chronicling the dumbest crap in sports history from those talking heads. I no longer watch that chit any more bro. And if you want to understand football better, Do yourself a favor turn that garbage off.

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Karmarouge may be the most obnoxious/ annoying poster we have. He's the kind who likes to insult your intelligence because you disagree with his opinion.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Why are we talking about Arizona?
    If a team is bad we should beat them easily and thats what we did vs Seattle and Arizona.

9. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Guilty as charged!!! cant even defend myself. I just cant help myself when i see some one make a rather stupid argument like "team x is good just because last year they went to the play offs" And such rubbish on a titans forum. A team that just followed up a play off run with an 0-6 start. Or dumb crap like the cardinals with Leinart are an average to good team!!! For crying out loud we are in a division with the colts who every body and their momma knows the colts are screw and couldnt win a single game if Manning went down!!! (not one!!)

But the cardinals lose Warner!! And i still have to suffer morons claiming the cardinals are a legit team!!! Damnit even cardinals fans know they suck!!! I have said so many times for people to go visit their forums and try selling that garbage over there!!

Some arguments i can live with, but i simply can help myself when i see some of the dumbest arguments regarding a game as simple as football!!

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol - :moon::clown:

what are you even talking about???

When did the ponies lose their QB? POs the last couple of years, more like last 6 or 8 years. Or are you confusing poines with Cardinals?

I really can't figure our your post other than you totally missed my point that the ponies place ZERO emphasis on Ws & Ls in the preseason, and I am betting they really don't care about the 59 either. Regardless you = :moon::clown:

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar