this will bite !!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by imbread, Dec 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imbread

imbread Starter

all the teams that we needed to win r winning , i was hoping they would lose, so i didnt feel bad

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I know. I was just thinking the same thing. Oh well, our guys blew it.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

This does bite. We had no business losing to Jax and Hou earlier this year. Those 2 losses killed us. We'd be 9-6 right now. This season was a rollecoaster of a ride with a steep 0-6 drop, then shooting back up on a 5 game win streak, lost to the Colts again, but still had hope to make a playoff push. And now we owe it to CJ to get him those 2K yards and hopefully even pass ED.

It's been as depressing and exciting a year as I can remember. I'm ready to move on into the future without Jeff Fisher. Bud deserves some rings while he's around to enjoy them.

4. iQon

iQon Starter

Can't blame them. We were the one's who blew about 3 or 4 games early in the season and started 0-6.

I thank the Titans players for having the heart to keep playing. To say we wouldn't be eliminated from the playoffs until Christmas? I mean bad timing, but that's a lot of positive memories I'll take from this season.

Hopefully Vince and Dinger continue to improve in this system, we can get Nate some better gloves, and we make some great additions (and subtractions, *cough* Harper) in the offseason on defense so we don't have this problem next year.

5. imbread

imbread Starter

i want cowher, fisher i like but had enough need a change, special teams was a joke early on and that is all on fisher, harper i wont go there ,and please someone tell me why the heck everyone one is afraid of fisher leaving, sure the next team he coach will be good, but will never win it all and i would love to read that teams board , and laugh knowing we been through it

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Is this surprising?

Remember a few years ago when we needed a miracle down the stretch to make the playoffs- and every unlikely team that needed to win/lose did so...

... and all we had to do was beat the Patriots that had their seed locked up?

We got embarrassed.

Fisher will never win the game that matters most unless some player has a magical play.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

sneaking fisher hate into threads that have absolutely nothing to do with him...

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah because missing the playoffs by 1 game would have nothing at all to do with coaching.

9. iQon

iQon Starter

Yeah, well the Jets won so no need to get into a fight over whose to blame anymore. 9-7... meaning we won that "one" big game against San Diego? Wouldn't have cut it. We would have still been eliminated today.

10. ChattTitansFan

ChattTitansFan Practice Squad

Well, I guess this could be considered a silver lining, in a weird way. I got to see crybaby Manning whining as usual, and their perfect season ends. Plus, we are one loss closer to a high pick in the draft. I also believe that the Chargers game was the "Swan Song" for Fisher, at least I hope. Speaking of Fisher, one of my friends on the Playstation Network said that Fisher is GM and part owner? I really don't pay attention to that sort of stuff, so is any of that true?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar