This is who we need for our 2nd pick.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Rwill, Feb 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Because Henry wasn't getting it done. It didn't click for him until the last of the season... for whatever reason.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Cause he looked in the mirror and realized hes 250lbs

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Henderson can do everything. Absolute beast.

As big of a Memphis fan I am, I still don't think I can condone drafting him in the 2nd though. We simply have too many other glaring needs.

But hey, if we could get like a 3rd rd pick for Henry, I'm down.

#33 J Falk, Feb 23, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Definitely not a late pick. Best RB in the country, I'm biased of coarse but it's true. He got jewed out of the doak walker award in favor of a guy who had the same amount of yards and 9 less TDs. He also averaged 8.9 ypc while the wisconsin kid averaged 7.1.

These folks hating on him in here saying he'll be a 5th rd pick. Dumb as hell

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Saving this one.

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

The Henry we saw at the end of the season is great.

We'd still benefit from someone that could spell him, pick up the blitz, etc.

7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

No disagreement here. If he wants to be the actual #1 guy, he absolutely has to be able to block or he just remains a replaceable back.

That said, pass rush and OL, arguably WR need addressed before a RB is selected. If those are not taken care of FA style, no room to be taking RB in the 2nd.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

He's not going to get 2K yards In a season..

9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Ok sway

10. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Sure we could use one. But that isn't a big enough need to spend a high pick this year. First, actually let Henry run and see what you have. Gotta resign or let him walk this year, we HAVE to see what we truly have. Plus, there are too many holes to draft a RB early. We need at least 2 starting quality IOL, we need DL, and EDGE. FA can help with some of this, but the trenches really need to be fixed on both sides on the ball. Picks are better used there IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar