Third Round Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Architect, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Their has been a lot of discussion about what we should do with our 3rd round pic if we some how get one. What do you think are the possibilities and scenarios to pic that 3rd rounder back up?

Do you consider Billy as our best chance to get a third rounder? Would you take the chance of trading him with the possibility of steve not being back next season?

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Unless we're keeping steve, we're not getting rid of Billy, and might not even then.

3. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

Maybe they give the ravens mac and one of the 7th round picks for their 2nd and 3rd and a 6th or 7th, who knows but thats the only way they get a 3rd unless they pull that trade off with the raiders for their 1st 3rd and porter, but I dont think they will because there is no guarantee that Cutler will be there because you know that Leinart and Young will be long gone by 7.

4. maximus

maximus Starter

Very good chance Young or Cutler or both could be at 7

1. Houston-Bush
    2. NO-Williams
    3. OAK(trade with TN)-Leinart
    4. NYJ (Fergeson)
    5. GB-Hawk
    6. SF-???, not a QB, because Alex Smith was drafted last year
    7. Young and Cutler availble

5. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I'll help you out. Vernon Davis.

I like this scenario.

6. I heard somewhere on the radio today that SF could take Huff instead of Davis at #6...

7. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Yeah I really Like this scenario too! But do u think its too much of a gamble to take to get our guy or do we have faith enough to draft any of these guys?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar