Third round Players.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by costarica2, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sCarecrow

sCarecrow Guest

You cant trade comp picks!

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

BRANDON LAFELL would be better than Shipley or Gilyard.

LaFell is 6'3 211; so he's taller and bigger. He ran a fast 40 than Shipley or Gilyard. More bench press. Was a little lower than in the vert. Just saying LaFell = Better.

Brandon LaFell was rated the #1 WR for most of the season.

3. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

You always have to go outside the box we all want Jordan but you want LaFell:ha:

4. Wraith

Wraith Starter

is it too much to ask for both, we could get LaFell in the third and Shipley in the forth or fifth, i think a lot of teams could pass on Shipley because of his age and injury history

5. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

I hope it's Javier Arenas. He'll fall to us in the 3rd. It just depends on if we want him or not :(.

6. Pjames32

Pjames32 Starter

I really want Mardy Gilyard and/or Akwasi Owusu-Ansah in the 3rd. I think both of those guys are going to be two of the biggest steals in the draft and I think that they both fill a need for us.

7. Wraith

Wraith Starter

Akwasi Owusu-Ansah would be nice, but he didn't play against very tough competition. this does make it more likely for him to be there, though i'd be surprised if he isn't a raider before we get a chance at him. he is also a very good returner, if he falls past oakland in the third he should be there for us at our compensatory pick

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I just have the feeling, Jordan Shipley is going to be a solid pro for a long time.

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

We still need to draft a pass rusher.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Yeah, pretty much ha :). I'm not a huge Jordan Shipley fan. I feel that he's a bit overrated. It always help that he was the only target texas had this year. His roomate/best friend threw to him everytime (Colt McCoy). Don't get me wrong, he's a good player. I just don't think he's worthy of a 3rd. I'd love him as a 4th rounder though. I hate when he gets compared to Wes Welker, they're both White and speedy, that's it. He has average speed, only ran a 4.57 - So Britt is faster than him. I'm just saying LaFell is bigger, faster, and stronger than Shipley. If we go CB/LB in the 3rd and Shipley in the 4th (if LaFell and Taylor Price are gone) I would be happy with him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar