Think we could be one of Americas fav teams?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overalls

Overalls Starter

And the majority of them were burnt ornge.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

irrelevant

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Please re-read my original post before you embarrass yourself any further.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

no. there are plenty enough persons living in Texas who still pull for the Houston-Nashville franchise for reasons beyond that of feeling sorry for Bud Adams.

5. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I have absolutely no respect for anyone who roots for the Titans and lives in Texas. To me they are like the people who rooted for the red coats while living in Boston, because they don't understand what a has-been loser England is. However. I never contended that there are not Titan fans and VY fans in Texas. I just pointed out that His statement that Vince Leaf brings ALLof Texas to the table, even Texan fans. I only said that was stretching it a bit. My statement was far more accurate than his was. That is the same as me saying that Peyton Manning brings all of Tennessee to the table even Titan fans. That would be a moronic statement. I know as many Raider fans as I know Titan fans. People that traitored out to Bad Rug Bud surround themselves with like minded people and are delusioned to how many there are out there.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Ony a moron take it's literally. But Vince does bring all of Texas. I would like to know who in Texas was rooting for USC in the rose bowl. You could probably count them on one hand. All of Texas became a fan of VY on that day. From Houston to El Paso. Most of the nation became of fan of VY that day. He slayed goliath and he won the crowd. Even USC fans were impressed. The energy following that game came with him to the NFL whether you want to believe it or not. It's just waiting to reveal itself. There is so much potential energy there it is incaclculable. The fact that Texan fans so bitter about the team leaving Houston still root for him now is a testament to how strong his pull is. Very few players break that boundary. Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan. He's is in that company and we, nor the league, has ever had that kind of potential in a player. LT is not the kind of player, Tom Brady is not that kind of player though he came close before his fall, and maybe the last player to have some kind of national appeal was Barry Sanders and he never quite got there. We win a superbowl, and VY will transcend the sport. All of Texas will be there rooting for him, even if we play Dallas. VY brings Texas. Everybody knows it.

7. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

And I kinda like it that way.....

8. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Ok. Where is the sarcasm smilie. This post has got to be a joke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar