The Titans are in....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Wingman, Dec 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabomnim

Sabomnim Starter

I think you completely missed my point. Saying the jags have nothing to do play for so the titans should roll over them is complete ****. Jags will play and it won't be an easy win

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I find it sad. People actually hoping that Jax will rest it’s starters so we can slide ass first into a playoff we have no business in, which will likely doom any prospect of success we may have for the next two seasons.

Titans fans are content with so little.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Frankly, I do not expect JAX to sit anyone - but who knows....

Maybe it could be a moment of lending a hand to get over the final ledge, before the sprint towards the prize between Jacksonville and Tennessee..... after the MANY YEARS! of both of them being the jokes of the AFC South - maybe there's a moment of brief compassion to say -- 'we made it.' (plus I don't think Jax wants to play BAL again.....)

-- however, that throws a wrench into us wanting the staff gone possibly.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you are correct I totally missed that point. I am in complete agreement with you.

If either team is disengaged it will be the Titans

5. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

I'd think Jacksonville would much prefer a matchup against a banged up team they have already blown out.

6. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

My predictions for the game:

- Jags play their starters and compete HARD after last week's meltdown
    - We come out flat as per usual
    - We continue to do all the things that have frustrated us all season (limited heavy sets, obvious failed 1st-2nd down runs to set up 3rd and miles, run 2 receiver routes, play 7+ yards off their inexperienced receivers giving up everything underneath)
    - More poor clock management
    - Get burned by Marcedes Lewis
    - Have another referee decision go against us - seems to be theme this year
    - Lose 26-20 giving up 4 FGs and 2 TDs (bend don't break right?)
    - Throw the game losing 4th down play to one of our scrubs. Whose turn is it this week? I'm going to guess Weems or Supernaw

No reason for real optimism as far as i'm concerned. We haven't adjusted / improved all season so why would we suddenly get it together in week 17? Also, anyone who has been a fan of the Titans for as long as I have knows we thrive at imploding in the season ending big games ('16 Jags, winless Colts 2011, Ravens 2009 most recently spring to mind).

Sorry for the super negative post but i've just about seen enough this year.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

other than the inevitability of the final offensive play being directed at Byard I am in total agreement with you

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

there will be a few thousand of them I would guess

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Gurley buttfu(ked the tits

10. apathaeticTN

apathaeticTN Starter

i agree they will be playing loose and confident probably will woodshed the shaken silly titans

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar