The Titans are in....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Wingman, Dec 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Should've quoted my entire post

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

naah- just pointing out this offense has had 15 games so far to figure it out. Why should the 16th or 17th game be any different? I agree with the rest of your post.

3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Because they would rather play us than the Chargers or Bills.

4. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I hope we get the Jags in Jacksonville on Saturday... might actually make it to a Titans Playoff game. I'm like 2 hr 30 mins - 3 hr drive from Jacksonville.

Who else would make that trip?? That's what like a 7-8 hr drive from The Ville?

5. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Division rivals split games all the time.

Winning once doesn't guarantee a second victory.

6. kenny

kenny Starter

Coughlin never rested players in NY that were accustomed to getting to the playoffs. I cannot imagine him allowing players to be rested on a team that has not made the playoffs in years. Not to mention they just got a beating handed to them by the 9ers. They are not going to want to enter the playoffs w/ 2 losses.....

I cannot see a scenario where the Jags rest players & allow us an easy win.

Anyway it goes it will not be an easy win. This is the team that did not score 1 TD vs the Browns.... Lost the Cards after only scoring 1 TD.....

How anyone can think we are going to automatically make the playoffs even if the Jags unexpectedly rest players is beyond me..... Have you not seen how this team is playing?? The offense has struggled all year. The past few games the defense has reverted to it's old ways... Missing tackles & allowing easy catches, and then allowing the tackle to come to them.

IMO even if the Jags rest players it will not be easy for this team. We have not won games that we should for a while now. As long as we have the current Coaching Staff in place; I do not see ANY game as an easy win!

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. bupac

bupac Starter

Jags would love to end our hopes of playoffs

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

The 2017 Tits ARE NOT A PLAYOFF TEAM

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't think Coughlin is a rest your team type of guy either.

10. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

I'd like to beat them 3 times again, cuz they're the Jags.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar