The Rundown: Top 10 Running Backs in the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, May 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

that sounds good. what flavor kool-aid is that?

orange? or have you got a purple plus orange thing going?

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Its one of those mixed ones that are one color but taste like another. Its blue but tastes like tang. bam

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Wow, I'd definitely question the bottom few spots. Betts? Jones? Alexander should at least be above them. I'd probably put at least one of the rookies from last year in the mix as well, either addai or MJD could be argued in the top ten. If Bush didn't have so many other weapons around him to take time/carries, I'd argue he could be there on potential.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

i just added tomlinson and henry cuz i did it fast. I woulda added alexander , LJ , bush and maybe lendale sike

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

1500 yards behind that O-Line puts him top 5.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

not yet, he's got to do it consecutively. everyone thought anthony thomas was a top tier back after his rookie year, now look at him....

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

depends how you look at it.

yearly or in a span of x years.

8. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

Alexander didn't mae "the List" ???? and Ladell Betts did?

Who wrote this..... Dan Snyder?

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

For as much as I didnt want Betts to be on this list, I cant argue, if he wouldve played a full season, he would have only been behind LT and LJ in most rb stats (yards, recs, ypc, tds, etc.)

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

gore was also playing in the weakest division in football.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar