The official "I'm done" thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWrath, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

It's just the entire point of all of this, he's not the answer, and doesn't deserve another chance, because we've suffered long enough, is what everyone is trying to say, besides the ones who just accept that he'll probably end up staying.

I'm waiting for the official answer, and not freaking out over an article that was written on speculation.

But Munchak isn't the answer, we should have seen some better results in three seasons, at least some improvement, which we did see this season, but it was all mucked up by bad coaching decisions and a terrible running game.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Even when Fisher drove us into the ground and I couldn't wait until he was gone I never gave up on this team. And when we pussed out against Jax this year I never gave up on this team. I just can't do it regardless of how horrible coaches/management/ownership is. So if yall wanna talk about leaving then deuces holla at ya.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Relevant for one season?

Guess you should check the all time winningest coaches list playa! Bowden.

Well take our third national title this year?

You guys still reminiscing about Charles Woodson and Lloyd Carr back in 98? Or how chad henne couldn't win the big one?

4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I for one won't miss having to read the depressing, cry-baby, wrist-slitting, woe is me crap I read the day after losses and even in game threads. Reading this board was much worse than watching the actual loss. What happened to suffer in silence with dignity? Is that idea foreign to this generation?

5. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

It's no more fun than having fans of the winning team scream "IN YO FACE!" every time you say anything and then your team loses. I wish people could win with dignity more than lose with grace.

6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Both would be nice but it seems class and civility are dead save for a few people.

7. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I mentioned the Sugar bowl game as an alabama fan on another website, went to bed because I couldn't watch the game, woke up the net morning, and of course, some sooner fan douchebag had to say something smartass about it.

I understand the whole underdog mentality going against juggernaut teams, but just because you beat them. So Bama has been amazing the past four or five seasons, doesn't turn them into the bad guy, The Patriots, however, are another story, but then again, I still respect them as a team.

Some fans are just douchebags. Win with dignity, and say good game, lose with grace, and don't be a dick about it. There's a fine line between being a sore loser, and a bad winner. Sure, it's a competition, but you shouldn't have it rubbed in your face when your team loses, that's just classless.

8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

The problem is that so many people lead such empty lives and are so unhappy with themselves that they fill the void with things like sports. When I see some douchebag at a game or bar getting hammered and wanting to fight people over a damn game I already have a good idea of what kind of life they lead. Successful, intelligent, self-assured people don't behave this way. We live in a society of deeply flawed and unhappy people who derive their self worth from things rather than their own achievements. For some people the team they root for is all they have. It's sad but true.

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I so find it interesting how quickly folks jumped on an unsubstantiated report...that will always be the case until Smith or Munch stand in front of a camera in a press conference,

I agree it's crazy that Wyatt, who I really like, tweets that he is likely back, then Smith is quoted to have said nothing is decided yet on Munch OR Ruston...which I find interesting that Ruston was also mentioned.

Now...do I believe Munch is back? Most likely...however I do believe he will be required to make some serious changes to his staff or if he chooses NOT to do so...may find himself on a very short leash going into next season.

I give it the weekend to shake out.

10. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I like my teams, and i'll complain if things aren't going the way they should be(So, bama lost two games, doesn't make them as bad as Tennessee, or even Florida this season, but some people act like that, and it drives me crazy. But the titans are just a mess right now... And with losing just enough to not make it, being the norm these days, it doesn't bother me so much when losing.)

Everybody wants their team to win, but some people are just way too into it, and need to take a step back, and re-evaluate their situation. They get just as bad as those jerks in online games, You win or lose, and send them a message saying "Good game" and they spout off the most foul, belligerent filth they can think of, just to try and knock you down another peg.

Anyways, Once the news comes out that munch is here or gone, I'll be alright with whatever direction we go, but I accept the fact that if Munchak stays, it'll be more of the same, and no better than that.

Holes in the Defense, and an offense that just can't seem to get off the ground, basically finding a way to lose, every time. I want them to win, but I have a gut feeling they won't, just because I didn't go back into the bathroom. *Cue Stevie Wonder*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar