The official "I'm done" thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWrath, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I seriously doubt you are as vested a Titans fan as I am.

If you don't care about fairweather fans vs fans that stick through the tough times thats your right.

I don't see why I don't have the right to call out all of you fairweather fans for what you are, fake ass fan bandwagoners that jump ship to whatever hot team there is.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I know. Most of you are jumping ship, so why do you even care at all?

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Lol. Troll level 10.

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

because I give a dam about this team, I want this organization to be successful like it was from 99-03! It was fun to watch football back then because we imposed our will on teams and did what we said we would do!

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

HUGE difference from fans that jump ship because they are front runners and upset Titans fans that are upset with their own organization from not making moves when they should!

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. nickmsmith

Still waiting for your in depth reporting of how I have ever jumped ship, oh thou great tabs keeper.

You're just mad that I'm pessimistic about this loser of a team the past ten years. Never have jumped. Never had been one season of titans existence since 2000 where I have not gone to a game. Even the ultra pathetic years.

7. nickmsmith

Can't expect reason from a madman. He doesn't get it.
    He thinks this boring to watch laughingstock of a team is a status quo we should keep. Those who are angry about it are fair weather fan backstabbers.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

well I had to try, he is calling people out, sick of it! Fans that do leave to become "fans" of other teams deserve it but the rest of us who criticize the team for clear moves they should make should not be called out for caring about what the team does especially when it comes to long term success.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

goTitans Pro Tip: Once Alex convinces himself that you said or did something there is literally no convincing him otherwise. Ask him to point out said post to you? He'll just repeat himself while using bigger and bolder letters.

I've been through it with him more times than I can remember. And I honestly still don't know whether he's trolling or just really, really, really bad at reading comprehension.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. XO

XO Nevada Native

Alzheimer's

Al is old bruh. Don't discriminate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar