The COVID Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Maybe the administration is on crack?

I know a guy in Corpus Christi Texas who is a respiratory therapist. The past month he has watched people come in and die. First it was one floor. Then it was a second. They are clearing out a 3rd floor to treat Covid patients

Exactly ZERO people who have gotten seriously ill have been vaccinated.

Ill be the first to tell anyone that its ONE area, and what is happening there isn't happening in every city of every state. That being said, I have yet to see any verifiable data that shows that half of the patience in an ICU are unvaccinated. I can, however, provide more proof than I am willing to post that says the exact opposite. It just seems odd to me but I wont argue about it

Maybe...

Maybe...........

Maybe everyone in your area got the Johnson and Johnson vaccine.

Heyyougys.jpg

• LOL LOL x 2
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

29x less likely from not very likely is just less likely than not likely.

Not taking into account any people that have gotten it twice, 40 mil out of 330 mil already means not likely to get COVID. (87% no COVID)

Appx 3 mil of those 40 mil were hospitalized to some level. Which is a much smaller likelihood. (Appx 93% of COVID cases, no hospital)

So if my basic math is correct, appx 87% of the US has not had COVID, less than 1% of the us population has been hospitalized to any level.
    0.9% chance of hospitalization as it stands (appx).

How much lower does 29x less hospitalizations move the bar?
    I’m good with a less than 1% chance and that’s taking nothing.

And while death is constantly thrown out there, the numbers are significant less for death rate.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Wait a few weeks

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I wonder which vaccine Israel used?

6. Alzarius

Not trying to sound arrogant but I don't really feel like two weeks will change my mind about anything. We will see.

Its not just his area. People from all over the world, in every country, are reporting the same thing.

I can already tell you that as time goes on, more and more vaccinated will end up in the hospital. I explained why in the previous post so its not going to "catch me" or "prove" anything to me. Its just acknowledging what I already know.

People will skip boosters. People will continue to think they are ok after getting the shot then walk around spreading it to others.

I believe we have the capability to end this. I also believe theres no chance in hell it happens until it gets VERY serious.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. Alzarius

Started with Pfizer. Not sure if they mixed it up along the way

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

my vet told me to use benadryl pills on my bulldog... so he gets one with peanut butter every morning.

according to leftarded igtards NOW benadryl & peanut butter are 'animal drugs'

democrats are stupid and deserve their placebos

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

hes in real estate... the current specialty of the cdc

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

according to 'science' you are a filthy unvaccinated person until you have been shot TWICE & waited 2-3 weeks... depending on which politically inspired hack agency you are listening too from your china virus bunker

so there are exactly ZERO partially vaccinated people... either you are Shot the F up or you are Unvaccinated

• LOL LOL x 1
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar