Thank you Amy!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MariGOATa, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Amy handled the GM search right a couple years ago and she cane away with a gem in Robinson. I agree, I really like him and think he knows what he is doing. She handled the coaching search poorly a couple years ago and removed the interim label from a man that probably had business being looked at for the position. I think the reason for that is she assured Mularkey at least one more year if he would take on the task of being coach for the remainder of the year. I just can’t see any other reason not to look seriously at another candidate. Which she didn’t.

But she needs to defer to Jon on this hire. Leave her instincts out of it.

2. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

I agree with this. We are surely set on offense, our next two picks possibly 3 should all be defense, address a G or another RB in later rounds or go FA with it.

We have money to spend as well and I would assume this is the year to break the bank.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Amy is in it to win it. thats for sure.

4. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Hopefully she opens her checkbook as well. Not go too crazy but we need some serious talent in the FA. Kind of jealous of the Jags owner. The guy isnt cheap and willing to do anything to put them over the top.

5. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Ok. I think she showed up well here. And like the coach, if I could I would reach out and give her a hug. I take back any nasty thing I might have said in the past.

Way to listen to your fans and your football people, Amy.

Thank you

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

We need some interior line and a second back.

I’d be totally ok with leaving the WR corps alone though. Matthews decker Davis Taylor sharpe should be fine, with better scheme and another year of developing. And walker and smith of course.

I just really feel we weren’t using the guys we had properly. And I think Davis was just starting to get it by seasons end. Hopefully a full offseason of work with him and MM8 both healthy will do the trick.

7. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

How is Decker contract? Was it a one year deal?

8. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

1 year deal, he a FA. Probably will be back

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Amy has been such a quality owner

10. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

You really think the fans opinions were the large part of her decision?!?!??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar