Texans Trade For Tunsil, Stills

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, Aug 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

welp, they the favorites, no doubt now

2. Daqueef

Daqueef Special Teams Standout

QB, and now a pretty capable LT. That roster isnt really bad. Any GM would love to walk into a job and not have to worry about finding a franchise QB, LT.

3. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

Bong smoker is about to own part of the Texans with what he will demand for a new contract

4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

While I agree they have some solid pieces, they also have very little draft capital to add to what they have. To make any impact in the offseason, they're going to have to overspend in FA. Not the worst position to be in, but does cause some difficulties.

5. Daqueef

Daqueef Special Teams Standout

They have no other choice as they dont have any valueable picks. O'Brien better make this team a SB contender this year or else his good as gone.

6. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

Hell, the Texans are paying $7m of Clowney’s salary.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

That's why you need to have a GM. Head coaches only look at the here and now and to win. Bamboozles me what hes thinking? Bears get mack for a 1st and o'Brien thinks this is a gd deal.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I do not think Tunsil is a franchise LT not sure he is even a good one, you do not give up 2 first round picks and a 2nd round pick for that. Then you give clowney away for a 3rd pick and pay 8 million of his salary. That was stupid. I would have traded him to chargers for melvin gordon and kept the picks.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I am thrilled they did it though. Colts and Cows franchise taken major hits in last week good for titans. Also heard a rumor that the jags may trade fournette for gordon that would be interesting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar