Post-Game Thread Texans @ Titans Post-Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Starter

That your offense didn't look too hot isn't a big deal. Our defense came to play today, & there's only so much you can do.

That your defense allowed us to score 27 points... that should get someone fired.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Titans almost a lock for No. 1 draft pick

Mularkey, I swear Im not lying, said 'we are doing a lot of things good. A lot of things people dont even see'

Try doing good things that I can see MULARKEY!!!! for cryin' out loud I paid to see the game not experience it thru osmosis!!!!!!!!!!

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Well he did have that one good game.

4. kenny

kenny Starter

After the game Cox was vocal that HE should of shadowed Hopkins. I thought it was funny. He said, "That's what I do, I cover. I don't know why they would not want me on him. I should of been on their best WR; but that's not my call. They kept sending me away from him so I went with what I was told. I just think I should of been on their best guy."

Maybe it's because he has played like trash. Maybe because they didn't want to give him another chance to watch as a guy walks in for a TD. I am shocked at the comments. It's not like Cox had a great game today; or in the last month. To come out on camera and make comments like that; you would think the guy just played amazing. He did not. It seems like he is a guy that is not going to be a team player. I don't know. He always seems to make comments that make everything about him and not the team. If he was playing lights out football I would understand the confidence. This is a guy that just got called out 2 weeks in a row for being lazy on the field.

I was really hoping he would help our secondary. He has gotten his hands on balls this year, but not finished with the picks. Now to have a crap attitude to go with his bad play really sucks. Is this a guy we can count on next year? Or will he be part of a bigger problem? Seems like the kind of guy who can cause a lot of negative vibes in the locker room.

We need secondary help in a bad way. A good pass rush early in the year helped our DBs a lot. Now that the pass rush is basically nonexistent the secondary is exposed. I hope this draft class is as deep at DB as many think. We could use a whole lot of help!!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

His decisions are late and he has a pitchers wind-up as well.....

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Not reading 6+ pages, but we absolutely sucked. I don't care who, preferably Webster, but someone needs to be fired for this game.

7. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Probably cause he got Griffen nin his ear like "they dont respect you dog, get yours, F this team mayne, get yours."

Cox acting like typical Titan. Thats the culture here now, so its disheartening, but its the culture Webster has built her.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

We must be actually winning games because we don't see that

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He sure as hell doesn't tackle.

I was really impressed with him in the preseason and early in the year, but that guy has just gotten worse and worse as the year went on. And it's not just giving up some passes, that happens to every DB, it's the total lack of effort. I wouldn't be sad to see him let go and for us to bring in another vet CB.

• Troll Troll x 1
  10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

That was the knock on him in Frisco, wound down by mid-season and had nothing at the end. I think it is mostly mental toughness, an issue for too many on this team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar