Texans are a threat

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Then this happened...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AKURxvgBU5g"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AKURxvgBU5g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Sorry, any reason to post that video is a good one.

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

We allowed that to make the game dramaitc

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

That never gets old.

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I thought the same thing but on Texans Talk they seem to think I am mocking them or something and get all butt hurt :evil:

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think the butt hurting just carries over from the game... and draft day 2006.

6. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Well, the Titans or the Browns are going tomake the playoffs (along with the Steelers), so I guess you are suitably surprised. Also of the teams you mentioned, the Jets, Baltimore, Cincy, Denver and KC have been awful this year. Back on my previous point, It looks like only 3 of those teams will make the playoffs, but there were an exceptional number of 8-8 teams last year and a number of them will make the playoffs this year.

Teams will continue to go from first to last and vice versa.

7. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Yup. Thats just how it goes now a days.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Hey, good for the texans, they still can break even. Even if they lose, this still ties with their best season ever... something to really be proud of.

9. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

i dont think i will ever view the texans as a threat.....ever

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Thanks for the bump Carpy.

What was the moron who started this thread thinking? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar