Terrance Copper ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

^ maybe
    but a TD every 7 receptions and 18 first downs in limited action is appealing
    he had 3 (one TD) games in a rown last year and consecutive games with 6 rceptions, those games were aginst Pitt and Cincy

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Why does this team insist on stocking up on average receivers?

3. It's worthwhile if you need a #3 or #4 and don't have anyone.

Personally, I think we are OK in terms of depth (pre-draft) if we can just get Curtis or some other veteran starter opposite Jones.

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

You have to remember the Patriots have ALOT of recievers right now, they're going to cut someone. Either Kelley Washington won't work, Reche Caldwell or Jabar Gaffney are the odd men out. I would be ok with any of those guys, Jabar in the slot.

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Not bad could be a versatile player for us. Could be our new Bobby Wade. He can return kicks andpunts plus put up decent numbers behind good WR's like Horn, Colston, and Henderson. Has decent size and good speed and hands just needs to work on route running which can be fixed. I wouldn't mind the pick up one bit but I think Roby needs to be cut he is worthless.

That would leave us with- B.Jones, R.Williams, D. Givens, T. Copper, and maybe that Wisconsin guy forgot his name. But we still need to get another on draft day which is enebidable yeah donno how to spell it but that gives us six which I think is about right. Hopefully its a guy like Meachem, Rice, or Gonzo. Cuz round one is gonna be Defense most likely.

Jonathan Orr just remebered.

Sorry if i drug that out I like to talk as you can tell.

6. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

I know what you are saying, but I think that Copper can be more than an average wideout for us. I think that he can develop into one of the better wrs in the league because he has all the tools to succeed and has already had a little success, be just got buried behind the plethora of WRs in NO.

7. Nine

Nine Starter

You mean, Nashville doesn't have a "Dominant Wideouts R Us" outlet store?

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Agree with you I think he has what it takes to become a top WR for us and a good one overall in the league. Give him a shot!

9. Sledge

Sledge Guest

While his pedigree make him look interesting, he quickly fell out of Drew Brees' favor last year after coming up with a bad case of the fumblerooskies... No thanks

10. ONUV

ONUV Starter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar