Super Bowl LVII Score Predictions..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Feb 11, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Travis Kelce is annoying.
    That and his post game interview “Cleveland Heights, Yeah. You know Northeast Ohio.”

I from about 2 hours east of there and just across the PA border. Place is a s**thole.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Just got in from Super Bowl. If you’ve never been it’s really not much different energy wise than a playoff game. Half time show the only real difference. It’s impressive how fast the can build and tear down stage.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

The worst was him multiple times saying no one expected them to win. Dogg you had the second shortest odds to win since the preseason stfu

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Still think fumble recovery for six that was reversed was a catch….

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

It was close but because it was called a catch and fumble originally I think it should have stood. He catches the balls, has possession, two feet down, and turns up the field. Idk

6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Yup, I dunno either. Catch if you ask me.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. HurrayTitans!

I was saying the same thing after he said that. Almost everyone said they were either going to win or at least be there at the end. Those predictions started before the season and never stopped.
    I suppose you have to do whatever to give yourself a chip on your shoulder but when said out loud, certainly gives an element of stupid to him.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. HurrayTitans!

I think this situation specifically was argued a few years back on two feet, possession, and “football move”.
    I knew it was getting called back because he hadn’t put the ball away. Clearly possession and 2 feet as he was turning but the ball was still kind of out there in his hands.

Not really a fan of that description for possession, but that was what I saw.

9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

So is Philadelphia a smoldering heap this morning?

• LOL LOL x 2
  10. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

It maybe. Their teams have lost the MLS championship, World Series, and now the Super Bowl within the past couple of months.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar