Steve McNair is shaking his head...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Abe Froman, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

What's with the anti Young comments? I thought he's looked really good this year. What are you people not seeing?

2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I think VY could be the long term answer. He just needs confidence from the coaches. IMO if Collins wasn't the QB, VY would have started. But Fisher still thinks we have 2 starting QBs, so starting Kerry is just as good as starting Vince.

3. VYoungMVP

VYoungMVP Camp Fodder

can u expect much with ppl like the one who started this thread? its sad

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well I mean I've been very critical of Young but he's winning me over this year but now people in this thread are saying he's not the future QB. Well then who is?

5. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Rusty Smith. :brow:

6. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Obviously the Coaches (not just Fisher, but Heimerdinger and others) don't have a lot of faith in him or his attitude. It was reported earlier on PFT that he chose to not get additional therapy during his off week, he went "home" instead of working on his injury or bonding with his new target. That's fine for a backup, but not for the franchise QB.

Unless we go deep in the playoffs, I can see us with a mid 20ish pick in the draft. Jake Locker will probably be there then. BUT.....Rusty Smith seems to have made the staff's eye's twinkle too.

7. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

um Moss didnt even show up in Nashville until Monday after the "off week" so that throws that scenario out the window.

8. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

According to Fish, he sat him out in the long term interest of the team. Did not want another set back "We didn’t want to reinjure the ankle and then have the case where he was setback for another two, three, four weeks."
    Don't know where you balance the "Every game is important", and "We need to be smart and look at the big picture", mentality.
    I think with the bye week that Fish thought they had plenty of time to game plan and prepare for the Fins and give VY time to heal. Unfortunately it did not work out that way.

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Getting a little ahead of yourself aren't you? I wouldn't even want Locker for one. And #2, I seriously doubt Rusty Smith is going to be our QB of the future. Jeff can take him when he goes to Dallas next year.

10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Disregard USC fan hating on VY. Acquire non-biased opinions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar