Stallworth Drunk During Accident

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Mar 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lava

Lava Camp Fodder

I don't mean to make light of the situation or in any way take away from the seriousness and sadness of the situation, but does this add another team for the Titans to compete with in the Torry Holt sweepstakes?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Stallworth was hardly a contributor to Cleveland

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

This has nothing to do with the NFL, the Miami Law will put him in prison long enough that he will be to old and washed up before he gets out to ever play again.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

could have said the same thing about leonard little. stallworth will plead out of jail time somehow.

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Realistically, it was probably alcohol on his breath from the night before. It was 7 am when it occured, I doubt this dude woke up at 6 and put down 5 beers. Not that that makes it OK or acceptable, but he probably wasn't 'drinking and driving' per se

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Stallworth's always been over-rated. Just another underachieving athlete. Blah

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Dudes Family will push for the maximum sentence , i'd say Stallworth will get out on parole after 5 years. Still going to be to late to make a return, no team in then NFL will take an older player thats been sitting in prison that long.

Even Vick will have to play in the AFL to get hid body back in shape.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That's a lot of alcohol the night before to be over the legal limit the next morning.

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Less then you'd think, especially at 7 am. If he was VERY drunk the night before and passed out at 2-3ish and was up at 7 he'd definitely be over the legal limit. .12 isn't extremely intoxicated, but it is enough for me to believe that he didn't wake up and immediately drink that much

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

If this is true, it's worse IMHO than the Vick controversy. Look, I understand drinking and driving happens, but it tragically it takes the death of an innocent person to remind us how wrong it is. If convicted, I have no sympathy for Mr. Stallworth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar