So you want this team fixed? Time for some player accountability

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alzarius, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

All night coke bender in excitement for the easy win today?

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

no, all night work shift expecting us to roll all over these guys

3. Bucky0782

Bucky0782 Starter

Two... that I've aware of anyway. And why should I be concerned with what we DON'T have when I already know what we DO have, a head coach that consistently loses to winless teams all the while showing no discernable improvement in what will eventually be three seasons? Sounds like a keeper to me... :\

And maybe you don't watch the NFL as closely as most, but most bad teams DO fire and replace their head coaches at the end of each season- unless it's a first year situation of course...

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I hear ya. It's really tough to be a Titan fan sometimes (most of the time). We all would love to think otherwise but the sad truth is we're one of the worst franchises in the whole damn league.

While I can't say I'll ever be "done" with this team, every year I wonder more and more why I even bother. Not why I bother to watch, but why I bother to care so much.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We are all a bunch of retards to keep standing by this team year after year. I dont get it either. I mean I once touched the stove as a kid, never did that twice. But this team continually burns me, and I keep coming back for more like an idiot.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Yup, my girlfriend has said I need to change my ways in how the Titans determine my days during the season. I ask myself the question too. Haven't missed an Oilers/Titans since 92, but I find myself questioning why I go through this week after week and year after year.

Good things come to those who wait, I guess.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. JCBRAVE

Ha!

Keep waiting pal, keep waiting....

8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Been waiting for 20 years and where has that gotten me? having temper tantrums, doing shots of jack on sundays and chugging as much beer as i possibly can to forget games like this!

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Waiting, I shall.. Even if it requires divorce, gray hair, and death.

I'm just so glad we have a game on Thursday after this horrible loss..

We lose next week then it's a done dadda.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

You aint kidding. About the only good thing is its a short week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar