So we host the Rat Birds or the Dolphins!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Dec 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The good thing is that Flacco and the head coach are rookies, they might get a bit defensive and 'careful'.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Cheer for the dolphins and chargers. I want the chargers!

I think miami can beat the ravens. Pennington doesn't make mistakes and they won't have to score much to win. The fins are 9th in scoring defense.

When they played the ravens they were 22-71 running the ball. That obviously has to improve but pennington had almost had 300 yards passing, and one int and was sacked only once. Unfortunately for them that one int went for 6.

3. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I dont know about you guys but when i watch Miami, i feel like i'm playing NCAA college football on xbox. All these reverses, half back passes, and option plays make them a fun team to watch. Dont know how far thats gonna get them in the post season but its been working so far

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar