So Mularkey is our coach for next season and beyond

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Jan 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I don't think anyone expected an immediate success; we all just knew that keeping Fisher would mean staying average at best with some occasional dumb luck from old QBs who lost a Super Bowl. He was stuck on Martyball and was never gonna change. The exodus of McNair, Mason and Rolle- combined with his public trashing of Volek- showed that he had reached his point of incompetence.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Let's remember that the plays that worked yesterday were drawn up by Mularkey/Robiskie too. The difference to me is that, when Mariota is in the no-huddle, he is able to call the formation/play. He's going to spread it out more, get more time to read the defense and hopefully put the team in a better position to make a play.

You can bet Belichick will try to disguise his defenses next week to keep Mariota uncomfortable.

3. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Our plays have poor route distribution. The $100M man said so himself.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

5. TitanJeff

Ever see how big a typical NFL playbook is? No doubt the plays are already there if the philosophy were to change.

6. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

Yes, this article I read this morning sums it up very well

https://www.musiccitymiracles.com/2...nse-in-kansas-city-shows-blueprint-for-future

7. TitanJeff

8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Just good old fashioned stubbornness.

9. iQon

iQon Starter

Winning heals all. He won a playoff game and has the FO's backing, as he should have. However, I don't think the rest of his staff deserve immunity for it.

Beat NE on Saturday, and I might put my pitchfork down for Robiskie... maybe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar