So guys, about those last two games....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Though I don't agree 100% with all the above, it seems TS did. We'll have to wait for him to be interviewed.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

We'll finish 2-14 next year but end the season on a two-game winning streak. Just enough to save Munchak's job.

3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Its been in full swing for weeks. I've been disgusted listening to the zone lately. THe only ones talking sense are kuharsky and travis.

4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

And why do we have no running game, pray tell? We have one of, if not the highest paid running backs in football.

We grabbed the #1 FA guard in last years class, presumably largely on Munch's say so.
    We grabbed a top 10 guard, one that Munch raved about.
    We spent a fourth on a center that Munch loves.
    Two of our coaches are supposed OL experts

He's preached smashmouth for three years... we've spent a kings ransom on the run game...

and it blows.

That right there is why munch should go.

The Locker injury, hey stuff happens. I'm willing to take that into consideration.

But three years in, and Munch's self proclaimed #1 goal, in his area of expertise, after a truckload of money, is still a dumpster fire.

If that doesn't say incompetent, I don't know what does.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

LOL they're "easy arguments" because they are so blatantly true.

Believe me, your uncanny intellect is not beyond my comprehension.

That's a riot. I forgot you have such an excellent history with your analyses and predictions.

Dang. That's awesome.

I'd imagine most teams tend to win games when they win the turnover ratio. So not exactly sure how this is a point in Munch's favor. ;)

Wow. That Mike Munchak sure is something.

How many "game ending interceptions" did we have? (I'm legitimately asking.)

First and only solid points you've made in this post.

You're right man! That is HUGE!!! We're like, super respectable at losing!

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Speculation, sure. But speculation with a crap ton of logic behind it. I think we all know that 0-6 in the division and a 5-11 overall record would've been next to impossible to sell to the fanbase.

7. TitanJeff

We're you impressed with the final two wins? Me either. Give fans some credit. This is not a decision based on what fans want. Good fans know how bad both of those opponents were.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Pure speculation, but I can buy into what you are preaching. Makes perfect sense to me.

9. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Is it not the fans that pay ownerships bills? If I were Tommy I would listen very closely to what the fans are saying and right now it is NOT promising.

10. TitanJeff

I have no doubt firing Munch puts more butts in the stadium than keeping him next season.

Yet we are to believe winning the final two games are what got TS to keep him? He'd be an idiot to use that to justify anything to fans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar