So after all the soft penalties now, there isn't one for the suplex on Davis?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Sep 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

After all the emphasis the NFL puts on unnecessary roughness calls, Malcolm Jenkins doesn't get a flag when he Roman Reigns'd Corey Davis?

I think the new rules suck too but if you're going to make rules, you need to be fair and be consistent with the officiating.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

GTFO.

He was dragging defenders and got in a position where the only way to get him on the ground was to throw him.

If he didn't want to be tackles he could have given himself up.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

This was probably the most fairly officiated game I’ve seen in a long time. They allowed both teams to play and didnt call the small stuff

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar