Slash and Dash

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Reynaud + CJ2K over Ringer and CJ2K

does anyone agree? Reynaud is a hungry beast.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I agree. Reynaud is #2 imo. Harper #3. Ringer gone.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, just yet.

4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I don't care how they do it, but if they cut reynaud, I'm PISSED.

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Reynaud is a valuable guy already. Too bad we cant sneak Harper on the PS. he looks just like LenWhale!

6. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I dont see how they can afford to let Reynaud slip through our fingers with him playing like he has been. He's showing us that he wants it bad and I'll take a hungry, hardworking guy over a talented, lazy guy any day of the week (like say VY for instance). I mean, if someone just sucks obviously it doesn't matter how hard they work (like Amano for instance). But You get my point, Reynaud wants this bad and he has the ability and talent so to me a guy like that is invaluable because that type of attitude spreads throughout the team in a positive way.

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'd love to see the duo doing work. I agree that Harper should be the #3 guy and that Ringer should be cut. Ringer's a jack of all trades, but doesn't excel at anything. He'll get yards if they're there, but he's not doing anything out of the ordinary.

CJ and Reynaud need to be our 1 and 2

8. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

If Reynaud gets the number two spot will they still let him return kicks and punts?

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

doubtful, I don't think the number too spot sees the field at all:p

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Yea, Reynaud is HUNGRY and he is giving the coaching staff heartburn with how they can keep him. Still, I would like to see Darius take some snaps against a first team defense AND special teams. Tonight his first rush was agianst the 2nd team defense and 2nd to 3rd string special teams I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar