Sinorice Moss, 2nd rounder?!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Spinnaker, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

Alright, may-be, but, you never know, we could use Sinorice Moss, and everyone knows it, Floyd'd get severe critisism if we don't take him and he's a star somewhere else.

2. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

There's plenty of pure-RT in this draft. Once again, I'm not sold on us taking one, but just for the sake of listing a few that could be available in the early 2nd:

Marcus McNeill : Has probably a 10% chance of being at our pick, but I thought I'd list him anyway. Probably gone late 1st. He is MASSIVE (6'8 336) and a completely dominating, road grating run blocker.

Ryan O'Callaghan : Another massive guy (6'7, 345). He is strictly a RT. Another great run blocker, but doesn't have the foot speed for speed rushers. Probably the most polished, pure RT.

Andrew Whitworth : Probably won't get him unless we pick up a 3rd, because early 2nd is too early for him. Yet another huge guy (6'7, 335) The thing I like about him is that he has a mean streak. He's nasty and is primarily a run blocker.

Jeremy Trueblood : Also too early to take him with our pick in the 2nd. (6'8 316). About the same as the other guys. Might need to add a few lbs to max out his frame...I'm not too high on him as I watched him get schooled on a few occasions (Darryl Tapp comes to mind, he completely owned Trueblood and made him look like a JV player)

3. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

Ryan O'Callaghan : Another massive guy (6'7, 345). He is strictly a RT. Another great run blocker, but doesn't have the foot speed for speed rushers. Probably the most polished, pure RT

Take o'Callaghan, We need a run blocker on the Right.( and everywhere else for that matter)

4. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

Once again, I don't think we will, but just hypothetically...

If Marcus McNeill fell to our pick in the 2nd, I'd take him and never think twice about it, because he's just as good of a run blocker (blocked for Ronnie and Cadillac) as the other guys, but he also is a better pass blocker than the others. Doubt he makes it to us though.

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

If McNeill is there in the second I'd take him in a heartbeat.. in fact I already did in a GM Mockdraft on another site. Of course we don't know how well David Stewart has progreesed, maybe he's ready to start, but if not I'd love to have McNeill, even if he does have some medical concerns.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i'll give you four reasons we dont take him in the second round.

david givens, brandon jones, courtney roby and roydell williams.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

drew bennett.....and Tyrone Calico.....

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i just named the guys we've brought in in the past year.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I noticed, but they are also two other reasons why we won't draft, even if Calico does nothing and is gone we still have five good recievers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar