Signature Backrounds

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DCtitan49, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Also sexy.

I need to install some more fonts. All of mine are crap. I dont know any good fonts for a football sig tho. I just use what I got.

You should make one for Leroy Harris. Who makes sigs for O Linemen? :)

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Fonts are a *****

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I know. dafont.com has a crap load and its too hard to choose.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I got a tonne on my computer, i just download random ones that look good, but to make them fit with the signature.

too hard.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

7. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

i used to make sigs n all but i just dont have the time n e more to do all that.....dafont.com is the best for fonts as you already mentioned;)

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Ryan, thanks alot for the links, i just have one more question, when i try to type in paint the textbox shows up White, so if i put it on the backround or signature, it will be a big white box, is there any way i can type and not have it in a box like that?

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

can someone help me out with that text thing^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar