Should Titans Make a Play For OBJ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Jan 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Guys, please give up the OBJ and AB pipe dreams. We have NEVER gone after a WR of their caliber. The closest thing would be Moss at the very end of his career and we all know how that turned out. JRob is simply not the guy who goes after jokers like these two. He prefers the Tajae Sharpe's and Tay Tay's of the world.

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I could see us going after a Funchess or T Williams or Enunwa or Crowder or Cobb or Tate.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Tyrell Williams or Robby Anderson are my choices.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Enunwa got resigned unfortunately but he was someone I was keeping my eye on.

5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Crowder would be great because he could relieve AJ25 from his terrible PR duties.

6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I like Anderson as well. We’ve already seen he is ok helping the team with poor QB play and a run first offense. He still was able to do some things in the receiving game.

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I think PR plays a role in why Adoree seems to gas at CB towards the end of the year. As much as we drafted him to be a playmaker with the ball, I think we need his full attention at CB.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Yep. Want him and Antonio Brown too.

Marcus deserves quality receivers.

JRob, make it happen!

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar