Should The Titans Make A Play For AB?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Jan 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

So you agree with me then lol cool.

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

No. I’ve actually made many posts in the last couple days to the contrary. I’m ok riding with Mariota 1 more year on his last year, prove it, rookie contract.

I’ve also said I’m good winning low scoring games, so Mariota is about perfect for that. Doesn’t turn the ball over and plays well enough that the score will stay low score.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Dude I agree we need to upgrade our backup QB. But to those saying we need to replace Marcus with a better option - Id like someone to give me a realistic option. If not, then you’ve gotta suck it for at least one more year.

4. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Yep. Marcus has a lot to prove next year for sure.

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I agree, the game against Indy showed that...our D although improved still gives too many big plays up to no names
    We are not a playoff team

6. HurrayTitans!

I dont think anyone sees a for sure, no kidding, guarantee slam dunk replacement. They are willing to roll the dice on a draft pick QB.
    I think 20 will have better QBs to pick from.

7. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Haha every thread on here turns into Mariota talk.

If AB goes to the Colts we should probably just tank for Tua next year.

8. HurrayTitans!

Hope he goes to GB or somewhere in the NFC accept maybe NO.

9. Tricky

Tricky Starter

I'm gonna guess Niners if he actually ends up getting traded.

10. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

I think it’s dumb to want to draft a QB first round this year when we are close and can improve other areas of our team instead. Give Marcus another year. With that we know we can at least contend for the playoffs.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar